Can I use any amulet of Mara to get Married?

I have like 4 amulets of Mara that I have found (or stolen) during my adventures, but Whenever I try to marry a woman, the 'are you interested in me' option never comes up. Do I have to use the Amulet of Mara you buy in Riften, or will any amulet do?

If any amulet works, then what do I need to do to make a woman interested?

Favorite Answer

The amulets you find do not act the same until you actually complete the marriage questline:

From: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Amulet_of_Mara

Amulet of Mara is an enchanted amulet, used to unlock different dialogues with some NPCs, allowing the option of marriage with them. The Amulet of Mara is acquired from the quest The Book of Love or is purchased for 200 septims from Maramal.

NPCs can also possess items named "Amulet of Mara", that are enchanted. Looting and wearing the enchanted versions of the Amulet of Mara found on NPCs will not function like a regular Amulet of Mara until the player speaks to Maramal about marriage.

Hope that helps,

1. you must where the amulet

2. you must finish the temple of mara (in riften) quests then talk to the leader of the temple

3. you must do a quest or hire the girl you want to marry first, then you become friends and then you can pop the question.

Not all characters have that dialogue option. In order for that option to come up, the character has to be interested in you, so you must do a quest/favors for that person. For example, Ysolda in Whiterun, you do a quest for her to acquire a mammoth tusk (and something else I think) and when you complete it and wearing the amulet, the dialogue appears.

You can’t talk a woman into bed or into a relationship. So if you’re wondering how do you get a girl interested in you when nothing you say seems to be working, the problem might be with your hands more than your words. Read here https://tr.im/tFgXe

Touch her appropriately as soon as you meet her and slowly escalate the duration and intensity of each touch. Give her time to get comfortable with your touch – if she’s not comfortable holding your hand, she’s definitely not going to be comfortable being sexual with you.

• Rose

The Christians were also the driving force in keeping blacks as slaves and woman without a voice. They used the Bible to justify slavery and to justify not allowing woman to have rights just like they are using the bible to justify anti- gay marriage. In 30 years people will look at this civil issue like we do for those previous issues.

1

Source(s): Attract Beautiful Women http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?fW8Q

i believe its certain girls, not just anyone.