Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses, are there "words" that can express the damage cause by the WTBTS?

I have often considered what my life as a Christian would have been, had I not involved myself with this sect. Proven false prophesies, Masterfully covered over sins of the leaders, Misleading and false doctrines, Leading the sheep into pits of despair, Promising all of us freedom, and stealing our lives for... show more I have often considered what my life as a Christian would have been, had I not involved myself with this sect.

Proven false prophesies,
Masterfully covered over sins of the leaders,
Misleading and false doctrines,
Leading the sheep into pits of despair,
Promising all of us freedom, and stealing our lives for a magazine sale,
Legalism that destroys families if we question their authority,
Present members that ignore any warnings we try to give,
And the list of damage goes on...
Children who are raped,
Cover-ups of their painful lives,
Protection of the molesters,
The hurt in our hearts from seeing this evil, and watching it continue on.

The ruined family ties, the anguish of discovering the real truth of this group, after decades of denying myself the right of inspecting the things they teach, and the methods they used to control my life, and all those enjoined to them.

It has come to my attention as of late, that this damage, is permanent., until God removes it from our hearts..

The only way of salvaging the remainder of our lives, is to continue on in Christ, as a warning beacon for the inexperienced.

The thankfulness I have for God allowing us to escape, is strong, but the bitterness of accepting the pain and ruin caused by this cult, creeps in as a slap from them, against Christ Jesus Himself.

It is obvious here, that they are not desiring any real truth, as I also refused to listen to this truth, when I was a member.

The only hope we have, as escapees, is in our relationship with God, and His Son.

The failed marriages, the lost family members, the ruined businesses, the treachery from their "Glorious ones", their arrogant "elders" ...all of it....are there any words that can express the damage and pain caused by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, Jehovah's Witnesses?

I am at a loss for words.

Do you have any?

What words of encouragement will you all please share?
Update: Thank you for your encouragement Linedancer. Problem with it, is that Jehovah's Witnesses do not have Holy Spirit guiding them...they have a god who keeps transforming himself into an "angel of light", to deceive the sheep of this earth with partial truths, to draw them into a false brotherhood, use... show more Thank you for your encouragement Linedancer.

Problem with it, is that Jehovah's Witnesses do not have Holy Spirit guiding them...they have a god who keeps transforming himself into an "angel of light", to deceive the sheep of this earth with partial truths, to draw them into a false brotherhood, use them up, and when they wise up and expose this "angel", they are villainies, called names, and labeled by the inexperienced cowardly ones, who find complete security in the deception.

Now that it is a FACTUAL, and DOCUMENTED proof that this sect is NOT from the true God of Love, nor from His Son, we need to come to a meeting of the mind, spirit, and heart of all ex-members, as to how we can address these delusional humans, who perpetuate this lying sect today, and tomorrow.

We love them, yes, and we have tried to educate them, yes, and we have had some success with God's help, yes, ...but something is missing...it is their inability to observe the lie they are
Update 2: living. Is it their Ego? Their pride? Their fear of man? Their fear of losing the security of "group think"? How can we find the way to assist them, without staying in the quagmire of their false perceptions? Read what they say here...their denials of the proven facts. What power do they ascribe... show more living.

Is it their Ego?
Their pride?
Their fear of man?
Their fear of losing the security of "group think"?

How can we find the way to assist them, without staying in the quagmire of their false perceptions?

Read what they say here...their denials of the proven facts.

What power do they ascribe to?

I believe I must walk away from them, and let them ask me when they have had enough.

If we are going to be strong for them, we must allow the WTBTS to use them up, as they did us, but there will be one great difference for them...they will suffer the repercussions of the sins of their leaders.

They must come to us now.

We must stop touching "the unclean thing".
0 seconds ago