Are there toddlers participating in yahoo answers?

This is not sarcasm, but real. After reading some answers across various section, i feel that certain members are really small kids who are attempting to answer a few questions, maybe as a homework or assignment. Are you aware of such kids who are regular participants in yahoo. Also some answers, strike a 'what you would feel if you were a kid' type note and innocently arrogant too. What do you think?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • RADHA
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Toddlers never lie .....so please dont compare cheaters with toddlers.

Source(s): an
  • 8 years ago

Maybe children, but I find it hard to believe toddlers will be on. Many toddlers can't even read, and in my opinion, computers (especially the internet) are not appropriate for toddlers at all, and parents should not allow their toddlers to use them.

Toddlers are about 1-3 years old, by the way. So I assume you do mean children anyway.

• 8 years ago

I also see such answers. They want only points. But not serious in thinking what the questioner asks.

• Daniel
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Some just think like toddlers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Yes...Nitha M is a toddler .

He often P I SS & P A S S on my questions.

• 8 years ago

Many....and this question is innocently loaded with sarcasm ;)

• 8 years ago

i am a "toddler", "Kid"....in all most every subjects. i am participating to learn than to teach. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nope, but there are plenty of preteens, hence the reason why there are so many stupid answers.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Some of them are adult trolls pretending to be kids.

• 8 years ago

Possibly...

(not talking about the immature users though)

• 8 years ago

yes

jesus haven't y'all seen that movie baby genius

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.