How expensive is a Dangerous Game of African safari?

Let's say I wanted to go on a 2-week safari with the aim of collecting the Safari Club International Dangerous Game of Africa Grand Slam.

What sort of budget (ballpark) should I expect to be able to do this (including permit/export/taxidermy costs)?

Thanks.
Update: The Dangerous Game of Africa grand slam consists of the African Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, and Buffalo) plus the Hippopotames and Nile Crocodile. While you only need 5 of the 7 to qualify, you can't count more than 4 of the Big 5. Of course, bagging all 7 would be ideal (and I believe possible,... show more The Dangerous Game of Africa grand slam consists of the African Big 5 (Lion, Leopard, Elephant, Rhino, and Buffalo) plus the Hippopotames and Nile Crocodile. While you only need 5 of the 7 to qualify, you can't count more than 4 of the Big 5. Of course, bagging all 7 would be ideal (and I believe possible, given a 14-day safari).