How do I handle this gap in my career? Wrong category I know but I hope I get some help here - pls help?

There is no category for HR in y/a, but earlier I had great discussions here, and I believe philosopers have high level of thinking and I hope you all here might help me. I don't intend to whine - but for a background, I am 30 year old Indian. I did B.com initially, then my parents refused to support for... show more There is no category for HR in y/a, but earlier I had great discussions here, and I believe philosopers have high level of thinking and I hope you all here might help me.

I don't intend to whine - but for a background, I am 30 year old Indian. I did B.com initially, then my parents refused to support for higher education. In our culture girls stay with parents until they get married, so I had no idea of finding job and moving out, my parents were only interested to get me married. Since my upbringing was highly abusive , I was not confident and couldn't find good job immidiately after graduation and become depressed for 2 years due to my sister bullying and teasing over rejection of matrimonial alliance of guys my parents were finding for me, my parents were control freak. Here in india, parents biggest tention is to get their daughters married and collect money for paying dowries. Then later my father diagnosed with cancer and died so one more year passed as I had to take care of him. Finally I found good job and I worked for 3 years and also completed masters then got married, but after marriage, my ex-husband didn't allowed me to work so it made gap of one year, then after divorce (my marriage lasted only few months) I was depressed as I was treated cruelly by inlaws and ex so even after divorce not able to get over it immidiately and to divert my mind I joined job again, but after six months some other employer called me and offered double salary, so I left previous job and joined other. Salary was good, but high mismanagement in company and they kept changing their premises and many other problem, they terminated me due to their internal mismanagement and loss in company. I become more depressed as already I couldn't get over abusive treatment of ex and termination leads to more depression. And my health deteriorated and I suffered from thyroid and weight gain and become victim of lazyness and didn't worked for 1.5 years, big mistake. Finally I realized and reducing weight, now after reading self motivation books and some counseling I got over past and really want to build high career. I want to do job again,

But problem is here ;)

1) All the employers will ask me in interview, why you did m.com after few years of b.com (In India, employers are not open to gap between studies. like gap between graduation and post graduation, except mba)
2) Employers will ask me, why I didn't started to work immidiately after graduation, and what I did after graduation (those missing years where I did not work)
3) Employers will ask me, why I didn't worked since last 2 years, what was i doing
4) They will ask me, why you worked in one company only for 6 months, and joined another

How do I give smart answers to above questions, without being look like whiney
I know I am so stupid, I am 30 still couldn't shape my career but circumstances were like that, now what do I do?