Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Mage or Warlock for pvp?

Now I know that frost mages are great for pvp but how good are warlocks. I think that both classes are fun (warlock a little more than Mage). I know that warlocks are very hard to play but I could learn. My question is are warlocks good for pvp (2s), which spec is best, and would they be able to do as good as say a frost Mage.

Favorite Answer

they both have their perks. it's not about how good the class is, it's about how good the player is.

warlocks are kind of broken for 2's at the moment but they're great for 3's and the spec depends on your comp but i believe most play demo.

blizzard tries their best to keep the game balanced so even if you pick an overpowered class it will be fixed. every class has had their days when they were overpowered.

so at the end you should play a class you enjoy playing.

btw yahoo answers might not be the best place to ask.. you should check out arena junkies.