Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Mage or Warlock for pvp?

Now I know that frost mages are great for pvp but how good are warlocks. I think that both classes are fun (warlock a little more than Mage). I know that warlocks are very hard to play but I could learn. My question is are warlocks good for pvp (2s), which spec is best, and would they be able to do as good as say a frost Mage.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

they both have their perks. it's not about how good the class is, it's about how good the player is.

warlocks are kind of broken for 2's at the moment but they're great for 3's and the spec depends on your comp but i believe most play demo.

blizzard tries their best to keep the game balanced so even if you pick an overpowered class it will be fixed. every class has had their days when they were overpowered.

so at the end you should play a class you enjoy playing.

btw yahoo answers might not be the best place to ask.. you should check out arena junkies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.