Olivia Peyton, Peyton Olivia, Olivia Paige?

Which do you like with the name Hallie Saige?

Olivia Peyton

Peyton Olivia

Olivia Paige

I do love the name Peyton and don't care if it is unisex.

BQ1: Do any of these name go best with Hallie Saige?

BQ2: Would it be weird to name my daughters if their middle names rhymed?

Thank you!

Amber May

18 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

Olivia Peyton or Peyton Olivia are my favorites I've never been a huge fan of the name Paige.

BQ1: I think Peyton Olivia goes best with Hallie Saige because they both sound sporty to me.

BQ2: Eh. It wouldn't be so strange unless you end up having a third girl and her middle name doesn't rhyme with the others, so personally I wouldn't do it. There are so many other names you can use.

• Me
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Peyton Olivia is the name I love from this list.

| BQ#1 | - Hallie Saige + Peyton Olivia -- Hallie + Peyton

| BQ#2 | - If you wanted to I suppose it would be okay as it would be middle names rather than firsts but I personally wouldn't do it but at the end of the day its your decision.

• GiGi
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Hallie Saige and Olivia Paige

BQ1: Yeah, Olivia Paige does!

BQ2: Not at all. It's adorable and it's a way to have matching names without it being obvious.(:

• ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Olivia Peyton, Olivia is my 3rd favorite girl's name and i LOVe the name Peyton for a girl, especially spelled like that, :)

BQ1: Olivia Paige

BQ2: Nope not at all, in fact i think that would be very cute, now ifit was there first names then it would be weird. My twin sister and i have middle names that rhyme, my middle name is Arielle and her's is Belle, :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Peyton Olivia!!

BQ1 - I love Hallie Sage and Peyton Olivia :) (P.S. I am naming my little girl Hallie Olivia)

BQ 2 - No because its just the middle name it would only be a problem if they were the first names :)

Hope I was able to help

• ?
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

I like Olivia Peyton the best.

BQ1: Yes. Olivia Peyton

BQ2: Yes. Don't

• 8 years ago

I love Hallie Sage and Olivia Peyton.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I like the name Olivia Peyton the most. No it would not be weird if your daughters middle names rhymed

Source(s): Please read this story and the rest of the series at this site http://www.gotoquiz.com/too_young_for_love_yeah_ri...
  • Hallie Sage and Peyton Olivia have an exquisitly rhythmic and quirky flow to them. That is personal favorite.

BQ 2 : no I don't think it would be, if it were just the middle names that rhymed. But if it where all four or the first names than it would be. IMO.

Good luck.

*Rhiannon*

• 8 years ago

Peyton Olivia :)

BQ1: Yes Peyton Olivia does.

BQ2: No.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.