Deadmau5 mau5 heads for sale?

I would really like one but not for $400 like on ebay. I trolled the web looking for stuff but only found sites on how to custom make one. I'm not doing that. Soooo.

Favorite Answer

Maybe you're going to have to increase your budget.

As far as eBay goes, you to go to ebuyersedge.com to set up a saved search for 'Deadmau5' or whatever. It would then monitor eBay and let you know when one is listed. You can use the price filter to narrow down the results that you receive.

If you happen to find one listed in auction format, use a sniping service such as hidbid.com to bid for you. It'll bid in the last few seconds, helping you to save money and avoid shill bidding.

Because your key word can be tricky to spell, try a misspelling search site like Typojoe.com to hopefully find a deal with one that has the main keyword misspelled in the title. Other interested buyers might never it, meaning less competition and most likely a lower final price.