Why Do People Like Lelouch and CC As A Couple?

I really don't get it. I'm curious as to why in Code Geass, people seem to like to pair Lelouch and CC together. I mean, I can't see them together. I know that they kissed twice, but in truth, I would sooner pair Lelouch with Suzaku, and I really hate yaoi in anime and manga that isn't based on... show more I really don't get it. I'm curious as to why in Code Geass, people seem to like to pair Lelouch and CC together. I mean, I can't see them together. I know that they kissed twice, but in truth, I would sooner pair Lelouch with Suzaku, and I really hate yaoi in anime and manga that isn't based on yaoi. I really do prefer LelouchXKallen or LelouchXShirley. Though, my first pairing will always be Kalulu. Lelouch and Shirley really seems more fit if the anime was a shojo anime. But, yeah, I really do wonder why people like to pair Lelouch and CC together as a couple. I can't really pick up on any clues towards them. I really would like someone to give me an answer that actually answers my question.
And don't get me wrong. I love CC. She was an awesome and funny character. I could relate to her in many ways (one of which was our love of pizza).
So please don't tell me that I just don't like CC, i really do like her. But I don't see how they could really be a couple.
And really, if Lelouch did love CC, why didn't he give her the title Q-1--which means Queen in chess--to her instead of Kallen?
I dunno... just curious.
And before i get someone telling me this, i respect your opinion to like Lelouch and CC as a couple, but I just don't really like them together. All i want to know is why people like them together.