Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

What are the odds of the Lions signing Michael Griffin?

I know we need to upgrade at the CB spot but Griffin would come a lot cheaper than any big name Corner.

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. Delmas/Griffin would be one of the best saftey combos in the game. Schwartz has gotten a former-Titan to come to Detroit each year (Tulloch, KVB).

And he's very familiar with our coaching staff. Jim Schwartz was his D-Coordinator and Marcus Robertson was their secondary coach.

K-Dawg - We can get Tulloch, Griffin, and Avril if we cut one of those two. We can't drop both.

Also CJ is set to make $22M this year and says he will re-structure his deal and take a pay cut this year.

San Fran is like the capital of f@g land, nobody wants to play there. He already said he'd take a cut.

Not too much. He played terrible in the last 2 games last year. Maybe 4 or 5 a year.

Favorite Answer

If we get rid of Williams and maybe KVB, we could do that and still re-sign Tulloch and Avril (or tag him).

Edit: Are you sure? How much do you expect Tulloch to resign for?

hey if we can get cortland , we can definitely get get griffin , schwartz has all the connections

but we would have to restructure a lot of deals and cut most back ups to bring in many FAs

PS . SAN FRAN IS THE GAY CAPITAL OF US , I MEAN THERE IS A GAY PRIDE RALLY ALMOST EVERY WEEK , BUT I'D LOVE TO LIVE THERE , minus the gays

Source(s): PS . KING TELL ME HOW SAN F@G IS BETTER THAN DETROIT , YOUR QB SUCKS DI#K , IN DETROIT CJ WILL AVERAGE 15 OR 16 TDs A YEAR , IN SAN FRAN , HE WILL BE LUCKY TO GET 2 WITH A SHITTTY QB IN ALEX SMITH
  • GTAP!!

I'll go 33% I think Mayhew will give him a look but at the end of the day he won't be a Lion.

Why would CJ take a pay cut to play in Detroit, when he can get paid more on a better team (49ers)?