Buying a recording mic for vocals?

Okay so Ive been recording my singing with a cheaper quality mic but i recently wanted to buy a more professional and expensive one (not too expensive) but I don't really know anything about it. I know there are different kinds of miss but i don't know which on is for vocals. Also, I've been reading that good mics aren't really compatible with your computer is that true? any other things i should know?

Favorite Answer

hi, So recording would nicely be finished lots of diverse procedures. the least confusing and suitable thank you to do it your self, i come across, is to apply a turn video digicam, and an amp and microphone. Heres what you do: come across a quiet room and do away with sound reasons consisting of your AC or pets. in the journey that your acoustic has a %. up connect it to your amp, additionally attempt to hook the mic to the comparable amp in case you have one. in case you dont have a %. up/mic/or amp in simple terms attempt it some circumstances with the digicam at diverse distances away to work out the place it gets the suitable sound. record away! while youre finished shop the record to your laptop and convert it to an audio record! finished. reliable luck!