Im trying to build a computer (First Time) and am wondering if what i have selected is good for the budget ?

Well to start off i have allways been into Xbox and Ps3 gaming basicly because my labtop has allways been way to bad to play anything. So i have never really been into PC gaming so im a little bit warry if what i have selected is good in terms of my budget. Im am also wondering if people can maybe point out what is... show more Well to start off i have allways been into Xbox and Ps3 gaming basicly because my labtop has allways been way to bad to play anything. So i have never really been into PC gaming so im a little bit warry if what i have selected is good in terms of my budget. Im am also wondering if people can maybe point out what is more important in terms of investing my money. So im using a website calles PC specialist and basicly you just select each part of the computer you want and they build and ship it to you. My budget is around £900 for the tower (no peripherals) and so far this is what i have decided.
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i5-2500k

Motherboard
ASUS® P8Z68-V LX
(This is one of my concerns, not to sure if i should keep this or upgrade to ASUS® P8Z68-V/GEN3)

Memory (RAM)
8GB KINGSTON HYPER-X 1600

Graphics Card
2GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 560

Hard Disk
2TB WD CAVIAR BLACK

DVD Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER

Memory Card Reader
Internal 52 in 1 Memory Card Reader

Power Supply
600W quite 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan(£59)

Processor Cooling
INTEL SOCKET LAGA1155 STANDARD CPU COOLER

Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO

Network Facilities
Gigabit LAN & Dual-Band Wireless 802.11N 450Mbps PCI-E CARD
(This is also something i am not to sure on. I need to have so form of wireless option for my PC as a BT Homehub is used downstairs in the opposite side of the house compared to my bedroom)

USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS)

Cassing
InWIN Dragon Rider Black Gaming Case(£89)

With all of this selected it comes to £861.00 (with the cheapest option for motherboard)
With the second option for motherboard (ASUS® P8Z68-V/GEN3) it becomes £909.00

I was also wondering if a I5 proccessor 8gb of ram and a 2gb video card would be good enough to run most games? Im not expecting the best PC in the world but i dont wont to be dissapontied with what i have if it turns out to be very poor.

Thanks in advance if you are willing to help me out :)