xo asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

So when will I start?

I'm 12, I have loads of discharge for about 6-7 months, moodie, cramps, most of the symptoms, when will I start my period? Please answer, people with experience will help.

Thanks :) xox

• Guedo
    Favorite Answer

Basically you already have started if your having a discharge, so it will come regularly, you have all the symptoms that all of us women have, if your ever worried you can always call your doctor and if you don't feel comfortable about this then you can even talk with a nurse over the phone they are good listeners. You should mark every month the day you start and how long the discharges lasts, then keep a record, this helps when your talking with your doctor or nurse. Hang in there k.

Source(s): med student

I'm definite no longer counting out any of the Hendricks drivers or Smoke for that topic. These are men who have been racing plenty longer than Kyle & often they do not begin making their transfer till it will get all the way down to the Chase. Look on the consistency from Junior. He's held it within the most sensible 10 all season up to now.( Give me the thumbs down...I stated Junior.) When push involves shove, the groups relatively begin displaying their force. There's plenty of the drivers who understand it is time to knuckle down and get within the Chase. Right now I'm no longer counting someone out. It's exhibit time now! =o`)

when your boobs hurt, that's when you know for sure it will be comin in the next few days. That's how I know but I have had mine for five years now

• A Town

ask your mom and not random internet people

it seems u will anyway read this article and hope it will help u :)