Feb 6 E-filers... did you receive your direct deposit yet?

Haven't received mine yet even though I was supposed to get it Feb 15 then my accountant told me to expect it Feb 17 then I checked WMR on Feb 17 telling me to expect it on Feb 28?!?!

WMR from IRS.gov is finally giving me this message:

Your tax refund is scheduled to be direct deposited on February 22, 2012. If your refund is not credited to your account by February 27, 2012, check with your bank to find out if it has been received. Please wait until February 27, 2012 before you contact us again because we are unable to take any action until then.

But did anybody receive their money yet from this group??? Did it give you a date from WMR or did you receive it even though it says no info?

Favorite Answer

I filed my Taxes on Feb. 2nd they were accepted that day.. Had a Direct Deposit date for Feb 15th. I didnt get my $... I waited til the 17th and called the irs they jsut told me they did have a date and told me 3 weeks to call back in a week that they might have a date... That whole time the wheres my refund site never had any info on my taxes. Just today i checked again and was suprised!! The site had INFO!! I now have a Direct Deposit Date for MArch 6th altho Ive heard the date adjusts based on the processing of the taxes... you fild not too long after me so maybe in a few days the site will give u info??.

Yes, I am having the same issue! As of 9:50pm ET on 2/18, here is info copied directly from the IRS WMR site:

Where's My Refund - It's Quick, Easy, and Secure.

Update: We are aware that some taxpayers who have filed electronically and received an acknowledgement from the IRS are concerned when they visit "Where's My Refund" and are told that we have no information regarding their return. This is a temporary situation, and we expect to resolve the matter in a few days. At that time, taxpayers will be able to get an expected refund date when they visit "Where's My Refund."

If a taxpayer received an acknowledgment message that their e-filed tax return has been received, they can be assured that the IRS has the tax return even though "Where's My Refund" does not reflect that. Taxpayers should not call the IRS unless specifically directed by "Where's My Refund," as there is no new information to give them.

We expect the vast majority of tax refunds to continue to be issued within the historical range of 10 to 21 days. The IRS is taking steps to update information so that Where's My Refund has current information. The IRS apologizes for any inconvenience and will provide updated information as soon as possible.

I filed on Feb 4th. I did not see an update on the WMR site until Feb 15th. At that time it said my refund would be the 28th. I checked again this morning and it updated to the 22nd. According to your filing date and the irs refund chart you should see a refund date of the 22nd also. But they are behind and being very cautious this year, so you may be another week behind and see yours on the 28/29th. Keep checking the site, it updates randomly throughout the day 7am-7pm

Nothing yet and I filed on the 2nd WMR has been saying no info until today, date given march 6