Could I wear this dress to prom?

http://mobile.delias.com/mt/store.delias.com/item....

It's my first time going. I love this dress, but I'm worried about it being too casual with the knit cotton material on top. Would it be ok with a nice necklace, earrings, and heels?

Best Answer

to go with it, i suggest a white little jacket (i think you have seen those knit ones that measure a little above your mid chest, or the fur ones.)

but if you dont like that, i think some sparkly jewelry would be pretty. wear it under the first choice too.

heels: OF COURSE. choose one that stands out and is light colored, like silver

Can you afford anything more elegant? This one is very feminine, and perfect for a first picnic with your boyfriend, but not enough for a prom. Try a little black dress, simple lines. Accessories white or red, purple, your choice (go with only one color); match your shoes and purse, same color.

I think it would look really nice, just wear a few accessories as yu said, a necklace and earrings etc. And i think it will look really nice! :D

It looks good just wear a long white T-shirt underneath

Althought it may not fit you depending on your looks