Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Movie ideas to watch tonight?

whats your favourite movie.. im open to almost anything i need something good to watch tonight because im bored and i want to just be lazy and order pizza and watch a movie :) so suggestions please

(plus i need it to be available online :p)

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

bridesmaids

knight and day

inbetweeners movie

megamind :D

burlesque

tangled

kick ***

scott pilgrim :D

• Grace
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Well how about Romance kinda- The Notebook, New Moon, Twilight, Runaway Bride, Lady Hawk, ghosts of girlfriends past its a comedy/romance. Horror/Scary- The ring, Saw 1-6 , Final Destination, Freddy VS Jason, Room 1408- made me cry at the end. Paranormal Activity. Funny- Meet the Fockers, Wedding Crashers, Charlie and the Chocolate factory Hope some of these help!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Inception

• 9 years ago

Shaun of the dead

Paul

Harry Potter DH part 1 & 2

The simpsons movie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Where the heart is. On Netflix. :) fingerprints, mask maker, haunting at the becon. :)

• 9 years ago

The longest yard

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.