Do you wear perfume/cologne? Yes or No?

Hi!

I'm a student looking to get answers for a project. If anyone can help that would be great! Please start your answer with your sex and age.

1) Do you purchase perfume/cologne?

2) How often do you wear perfume or cologne?

3) Do you not wear perfume/cologne for any specific reason? Why?

4) What scents do you dislike the most?

Thank you!

• anna
    Favorite Answer

College - aged female.

1. Yes, I do. Just last week I purchased a vial perfume to try out!

2. Everyday. Sprayed on just in the morning if its a work day. Weekends - several times, to keep smelling good all day and night. I like quality, fairly strong scents, so I never spray very much on at a time though.

3. n/a. I love perfume. I adore trying as many as I can get my hands on. Also, all men should wear cologne. If a man smells good, it instantly makes him much more attractive.

4. I have to agree with ducky. Anything that smells remotely like melons is just gross. Never been a fan of aquatic scents, or citrus scents either (aside from lemon).

Have fun on the project!

I'm a 14 year old girl:

1) Do you purchase perfume/cologne? Yes I do, I usually purchase it from Bath and Body Works because it's cheaper XD.

2) How often do you wear perfume or cologne? EVERY DAY! I cover everything in it! :D

3) Do you not wear perfume/cologne for any specific reason? Why? Sometimes if I'm like going to work out because if it mixes with sweat it could smell bad and I don't need it at the gym anyway, so it'd be a waste of perfume.

4) What scents do you dislike the most? I reallyyyy HATE citrus-y scents. Idk y. Just do.

Hope I helped!:)

I am a girl...

I wear perfume every other day in the morning except on weekends, and after gym.

I purchase mine from Victorias Secret because I love their scents.

I normally only wear it for special occasions, so I don't wear it when I go to the park or something.

I don't like Pear Glacé or Honey Do by beauty rush because they smell funky to me...

But my favorite scent is Vanilla Lace and Coconut Passion.

Hope I helped :)

• Cassie

Girl between 10-18

1) yes

2) every day

3) I don't wear it if I don't have a kind I like because I don't want to smell gross.

4) The ones that smell like vegetables or pumpkins or fireplaces and stuff like that... I wear a lot of floral scents, like the ones that come from Bath and Body

• ?

I where perfume almost everyday,yes I purchase it.The only time I don't use perfume is when I'm not going out.I dislike the very strong smells,I like the light fruity scents.

I am 13, female. I sometimes buy body sprays from Bath & Body Works. I wear it maybe twice a week. I don't like heavy perfumes or floral scents. Hope I helped! :)

1) yes

2) everyday in the morning when I get ready and sometimes during the day

1) yes

2)every day

3)no

4)vanilla and Japanese cherry blossom

Yes.

obviously yes.