Any sad yaoi manga that's not tragedy?

I'm in the mood for angst and drama.I want a really sad yaoi manga that has a happy ending for the couple.Abuse,sexual abuse,child abuse,orphan,rape,etc.Please put a summary if possible or a link to baka updates.If it has good art,then it's perfect.But it's okay if it doesn't.I don't care how... show more I'm in the mood for angst and drama.I want a really sad yaoi manga that has a happy ending for the couple.Abuse,sexual abuse,child abuse,orphan,rape,etc.Please put a summary if possible or a link to baka updates.If it has good art,then it's perfect.But it's okay if it doesn't.I don't care how long or short it is.II also love school life,but I don't really care how old the couple is.40,30,20,15 years old,doesn't matter.Please help,thank you^^
Update: I really loved Innocent Blue,something like that would be great.I liked Cut too and Boys Next Door,even though it's tragedy.