How Can I Get Super Pale White Skin?

Im pretty pale already but i would like to be paler, oh and my stomach is a bit tanner than the rest of my body so i want to make that paler

So is there a lotion or a product that I can get at a drug store or something

I want to be as pale as

Evan Rachel Wood:

http://www.peoplestylewatch.com/people/stylewatch/...

or Dita Von Teese:

http://www.pinuppassion.com/Dita-Von-Teese.html

please don't say Why do you want pale skin just answer the question please :)

Best Answer

There are skin lightening creams sold all over the world that you can find online but theyre extremely dangerous and damaging to skin. Theres no safe way to lighten your natural skin color, but if you have a tan from the sun that doesn't go away, you can try using a mixture of honey (which has natural peroxide) and lemon juice (acid) and apply every night. Also, wear sun screen everyday to prevent getting darker.

• Susan

The girl in the last pic looks like a corpse, at least the first girl looks healthy. Seriously, you look like you have naturally tan skin...if that's the case you'll never get that pale no matter what you do. You're a very pretty girl, learn to work with what you've got. You can still get that dramatic look with the right makeup, you've already got the nice hair gong on.

Stay indoors, and when you go outside stay in the shade, or cover yourself up from the sun. If you're a girl wear a paler foundation or powder. If you don't have dark hair then die it dark. It will make your face appear more pale!

I'm so white I can't even find foundation white enough. I just stay out of the sun and wear a LOT of sunscreen if I do go out.

I dont know any lotions though..

stay indoors FOREVER

become boo radley :)