Img burn won't let me write a game onto a DVD+R DL disc.?!? ?

Img burn won't let me write a game onto a DVD+R DL disc.?!?

I have downloaded the game, stealth patched it properly but when I go to write it on a disc it won't let me press the write disc button!!! Is this because of my laptop not being to write/burn on to Dual Layer disc? (I have a dell Inspiron 6000). I don't know what is going on? I have verbatim DVD+R DL discs 8.5gb?!

HELP, 10 points for best answer!!

Favorite Answer

try another dvd burner, maybe can help you

http://www.ilikemall.com/dvd-creator.html

--->>> study this one<<<--- hi, confident and no. that's somewhat obtainable confident yet to realize this which you will desire to get 2 new disk drives on your laptop one to study xbox 360 video games and one to jot down them, then you opt for a software to do it, then you opt for the duel layered clean disks (no longer prevalent as quickly as) then in spite of everything which you will desire to swap your xbox 360 to play it which the two ability sending it someplace to be performed (which interior the long-term is greater reasonably priced) even though it is going to cost approximately $40 to be performed then that returned in postage, or in case you do it your self you could desire to take it aside risking breaking it and likewise voiding the warrenty. so the terrific way is to the two purchase a typical activity, borrow it for longer or get your 360 flashed then purchase the backup video games yet i wouldnt complication making them my self if i become you. Anth.