ROUND WHITE PEA SIZED SORE ON RIGHT TONSIL?

iv had a cold , but also i have this white pea shape perfect circle white spot on my right tonsil , very weird looking, my throat hurts on that side , went to the hospital last night they tested me for strep and iT came back negative - the doctor said it looked odd and didnt think it was strep but gave me... show more iv had a cold , but also i have this white pea shape perfect circle white spot on my right tonsil , very weird looking, my throat hurts on that side , went to the hospital last night they tested me for strep and iT came back negative -
the doctor said it looked odd and didnt think it was strep but gave me amoxicillian

this white spot is on that little sleve part covers the beg on the tonsil, has anyone had this before or know what it might be , since the er doctor had no idea

thanks
a little worried cause the doctor also said it could be a sign of throat cancer , so im scared
Update: iv seens pics of tonsil stones - this spot on my sleve the covers the beginning of the tonsil is oval shaped and completely flat , iv noticed today too that i have a bad canker sore ofn that same side but on my tounge -