Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

How do I ask my girlfriend if she want to get intimate?

HELP!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ask her if she wants to do the Hanky Panky?

Lol sorry I had to do it!

On a serious note. You should just take control when you guys are kissing and see how far you can go. She probably wants to get intimate too but is embarrassed to say. Girls like confident guys.

P.S. if she says no, than you back off. Just thought I mention it!

• 8 years ago

I totaly agree with i think the name was truth you shouldn't do anything with a girl that you wouldn't want your future wife to be doing with someone else

• 8 years ago

just privately ask her how far she wsants to go with you/what shes comforatable with

she will be happy you were straightforward ans asked

OH OH OH

and NEVER try to make her go further than that

she will get super po'd since you asked and violated anyways

• Ashton
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

you should say: girlfriend, i am going to be a really good boyfriend and not be sexual with you because im sure your future husband would really appriecitate it! even though i really want to get intimate, i will respect you and save your purity for your husband because that is what i want my futures wifes boyfriend to do! (: STAY PURE AND A VIRGIN! SAVE YOURSELF FOR MARRIAGE! you will be glad(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

well if you feel theres sexually tensioon when you kiss she brobs feels it too so just ask her while you kissing and if she says no then thtats fine wait a bit if she says yes good for both of you good luck

answer mine

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201202...

• 8 years ago

Just ask her

• 8 years ago

A man takes what he wants, says what he doesn't like.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

cuddle, flirt, then while making out randomly ask if she wants to

• 8 years ago

when both f you are ready then u ask

• 8 years ago

YOU DON'T YOU NINIE. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU. YOU DON'T ASK THAT. YOU WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source(s): from my head
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.