where do they accept volunteer work for a twelve year old?

Hi I have a twelve year old daughter that loves animals but I don't know anywhere that lets a twelve year old volunteer. I live in keller tx list any animal places that would let her volunteer.

Best Answer

just let her volunteer with u'r neighbors pets under their supervision. they will have confidence in her n she will grow with confidence n experience. that's what i'ld do, but have patience. do not rush for results. let her enjoy. that what counts as a volunteer

i think of try to be a minimum of 14 a million/2- 15 to artwork with animals in shelters, pound and rescues. although that's rather useful to touch vets for volunteer artwork in feeding and walking the canines, perhaps neighbours-ask around to volunteer to stroll their canines. Ask breeders to make certain in the event that they're going to enable your daughter volunteer.

• ?

No where. You the parent can volunteer and take her with you.