Is it wrong if I hate it when other minority groups (non-black) are viewed as "normal?"?

As a black man I hate to see how sometimes Hollywood and even people in everyday life act is if blacks are the only racial minority. This is a new trend that bothers the hell out of me. It makes me feel better when Mexicans, Jews, and Asians are singled out and picked on a little bit....not because I hate them,... show more As a black man I hate to see how sometimes Hollywood and even people in everyday life act is if blacks are the only racial minority. This is a new trend that bothers the hell out of me. It makes me feel better when Mexicans, Jews, and Asians are singled out and picked on a little bit....not because I hate them, but just because I don't want my group to be alone in its alienation.

I notice it a lot with dating. No one thinks anything of it if an Asian or Mexican guy dates a white woman. But let a black guy date one or act in a movie where he dates one and it is ALL people will focus on. "Jungle Fever" this and "Tree Jumper" that. WTF?!?! And every time I heart this type of talke, I think "Since when did a dirty **** become white and therefore become immune from this type of critique?" Not that they're dirty, but you know. That's how I FEEL when I encounter this...
Update: Ooops. I wrote "heart this type of talke."
My bad.
Update 2: Hear this type of talk....
Update 3: Bella: Crack open a remedial textbook in biology. If one species were more "evolved" than another than the two would not able to mate successfuly and produce offspring.
Update 4: Scott: There are thousands of animals on planet earth who are not humans. Again, Crack open a damn biology text. Sigh.....It is getting exhausting to keep repeating this.
Update 5: Bella: You didn't mention anything about superior traits. You said that they were MORE EVOLVED. If a modern homo sapien attempted to mate with a homo erectus, we would not be able to breed a child with them. "More evolved" implies a more profound difference between two organisms than simply the... show more Bella: You didn't mention anything about superior traits. You said that they were MORE EVOLVED. If a modern homo sapien attempted to mate with a homo erectus, we would not be able to breed a child with them. "More evolved" implies a more profound difference between two organisms than simply the presence or absence of so called superior traits.
The exact words you used were stupid and innacurate. Just admit it. It's okay.
Update 6: "Superior traits = more evolved"
OK.....so according to your logic, girls who have cuter butts than you are "more evolved."
I"d type more, but that's all it took to disprove your stupid theory.