Andrew asked in PetsOther - Pets · 8 years ago

is this cage big enough for two ferrets?

• Mady
    Best Answer

I don't think that's enough room for two ferrets, that's barely enough for one, but yes make sure you cover the wire bottoms with something...

A cage like this would be good for two ferrets...

http://www.petco.com/product/104532/Marshall-Foldi...

I know its expensive, but ferrets are high maintenance...

And again, with that cage you would have to cover the wire bottoms with carpet or something hard...

Good luck! :)

Yes. But if you get it, be sure to cover the wire floor with linoleum or something to protect their feet. Also, this cage only has one door, which can make it a pain to clean. I'm not a fan of the plastic ramp and shelf, which can get scratched and tend to warp over time.

I own the double level Ferret Nation and wouldn't trade it for anything else. Spend the extra money and get the single Ferret Nation (it's $140 on ferret.com though a few weeks ago it was $99, wait for it to go on sale again) The single Ferret Nation is roomy enough for 3 ferrets.