any law firms around Boston MA that would take a case against the Dept. of Children & Families on Contingency?

I am talking about false accusations and sloppy work that led to loss of wages, defamation of character and suffering.

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    the above site has lawyers that do just that.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.