How to obtain an FBI certificate or clearance in the USA?

For my visa to travel to Australia I need to obtain a police clearance from the FBI. How do I do this? Please if someone could tell me step by step how to obtain it, that would be great! First one to give clear, concise steps on how to obtain it (please also try to provide links to prove the information is correct) gets 10 points.

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Police Certificate needed?

Yes. Applicants should provide a Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) certificate with fingerprints, and State certificates may also be requested. The Visa Office will advise you if state certificates are required in your case.

How to get one?

You should obtain an FBI cover letter and fingerprint card from the FBI either online http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/background-checks... or from the FBI address below. Fingerprints should be taken by a local police department, or a private fingerprinting business. When you have your fingerprints taken, you will need photo identification. A money order or certified cheque for the applicable fees should be addressed to the U.S. Treasury. The letter, fingerprints and fees should be sent to:

FBI, Criminal Justice Information Services Division

Attention: SCU, Mod D-2

1000 Custer Hollow Road

Clarksburg, West Virginia 26306

U.S.A.

Police Clearance Certificate Usa

• mcevoy

Police Certificate Usa

Get a No Cost Background Check Scan at https://bitly.im/aOkeR

Its a sensible way to start. The site allows you to do a no cost scan simply to find out if any sort of data is in existence. A smaller analysis is done without cost. To get a detailed report its a modest payment.

You may not realize how many good reasons there are to try and find out more about the people around you. After all, whether you're talking about new friends, employees, doctors, caretakers for elderly family members, or even significant others, you, as a citizen, have a right to know whether the people you surround yourself with are who they say they are. This goes double in any situation that involves your children, which not only includes teachers and babysitters, but also scout masters, little league coaches and others. Bottom line, if you want to find out more about someone, you should perform a background check.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

For my visa to travel to Australia I need to obtain a police clearance from the FBI. How do I do this? Please if someone could tell me step by step how to obtain it, that would be great! First one to give clear, concise steps on how to obtain it (please also try to provide links to prove the...

Source(s): obtain fbi certificate clearance usa: https://biturl.im/gWTuz

How would I get FBI clearance certifacata