What if Israel attacks Iran?

I need a good thesis for a research paper. Please help. o;

Best Answer

Enemies of Israel, Come Forth

Home > Volume 7 > Enemies of Israel, Come Forth

Listen:

12/31/09 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God of Israel: The time has come, when I shall rise up and spare My people. Yea, I shall stretch out My hand and deliver them, even all of them; yes, the believer and the wicked alike shall be spared... Even all who dwell in My land, the land which I had promised to Abraham and have given to the seed of Jacob, forever.

Yet let it be known, and let the people understand: For My own name’s sake shall I perform this, for it is time to reveal My hand to the peoples of the earth. It is time for the name of The Lord your God to be made known, for I shall cause My name to resound in all the earth... Behold, it shall resound loudly! It shall sound! And My power shall be made fully known!

Then shall you know, even as it is written and I Myself had spoken it, that I AM THE LORD; and I have dealt with you for My own name’s sake, and not according to your wicked ways, nor according to your corrupt doings, O house of Israel, says The Lord God.

Therefore, let My people bow down and give thanks. And let the atheist consider and weep for his soul; let his intellect fail him and his heart melt like wax before the fire... And let all My enemies fear! LET ALL IN THE EARTH TREMBLE! For behold, I am standing! I am coming down to take a stand! And My anger has come up into My face!

Behold, the enemies of Israel are gathered together; evil thoughts have entered their hearts. Lo, I have hardened them for My purpose, saying, “COME FORTH! Gather together! Come swiftly! Yes, all you wicked nations, come! Make a pact and come forth! You, and your armies with you! Yes, come against the land I had given to My people! Come quickly to destroy and take your spoil!”... For the time has come, and I am eager to perform My will...

Stand fast in battle array, cover the land like a shadow and take aim! For you shall be cut down! I shall cut you down as blighted wheat before the scythe, as a diseased sheaf left standing in the open field, set as stubble before the fire! Says The Lord.

Behold, I shall make of you a spectacle!

And you shall be for a sign to all nations!

Even the sun shall be covered!...

And you and all your company shall be struck by My own hand!

Yes, I shall strike you down and fill your hearts with madness!

FOR I AM THE LORD!

The God who reigns in Israel!...

The One and Only True God, Creator of Heaven and Earth!...

YAHUWAH!

With any luck, Iran would then eliminate Israel from the world.

What gives these damn jews the right to go around the world destroying property of other nations ?

1982 Israel bombed and destroyed a nuclear power generating plant two weeks before it was to start operating, in Iraq. This was also a false flag attack.

1967 the jews attacked and tried to sink the USS Liberty in international waters, killing over 40 US sailors, and causing enough damge that we had to scrap the ship, and in 2007, they also destroyed a Syrian nuclear power plant under construction, and Syria had no research to do anything with any nuclear materials, as all fuel rods would have been purchased from others.

Who or what gives them this right to destroy the property of others, and it's about time they paid the price for these acts of war.

• Israel would face tons of retaliation and it will hurt Israel in the end a lot

Source(s): Im OK with that
  • Oxford

They will obliterate the Iranians before the Americans can offer to help.

Do your own thesis.

• Ishan

Iran will be annihilated for sure!

Israel would destroy them and I am for that

WW3!