Tattoo in memory of my baby... ideas?

back in november i lost my little boy (still born... :( ) and i want to get a tattoo in memory of him. i have 3 ideas and i was wondering ppls opinon on them, or if any one had any other ideas. his name is Isaiah. so i was thinking of getting his name in fancy script with roman numerals underneath, for 1st idea.... show more back in november i lost my little boy (still born... :( ) and i want to get a tattoo in memory of him. i have 3 ideas and i was wondering ppls opinon on them, or if any one had any other ideas. his name is Isaiah. so i was thinking of getting his name in fancy script with roman numerals underneath, for 1st idea. second is roman numerals with dove next to it, and third is his hand print with roman numerals under that. i wanna get it on my ribs, so its close to my heart. ppl have told me to get it on my chest, right my my heart... but i already have a stupid tattoo there. any suggestions will help
Update: thank you michelle!!! people tell me it is dumb too. it makes me angry. i am glad some one agrees with me on the idea.
Update 2: thank you michelle!!! people tell me it is dumb too. it makes me angry. i am glad some one agrees with me on the idea.