Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 9 years ago

Why is my baby so ugly? Why am I punished like this?

She is 6 months old now. She looks like a rat without hair. This is very frustrating for me and my husband. We love her a lot but worry that she will be made fun of at school.

PS: We got her checked multiple times, she has no disorders.

Update:

Im very attractive; so is my husband! Its not genetics.

We are not looking down on her; we simply cannot look at her at all without crying. Thats why my mom flew from Texas to take care of her until we get used to it.

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Emily
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

as long as she is healthy who cares?

just put a hat on her if it bothers you, but please dont have any more children

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

My Baby Is Ugly

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why is my baby so ugly? Why am I punished like this?

She is 6 months old now. She looks like a rat without hair. This is very frustrating for me and my husband. We love her a lot but worry that she will be made fun of at school.

PS: We got her checked multiple times, she has no disorders.

Source(s): baby ugly punished this: https://bitly.im/8GEsX
  • 7 years ago

Hey :) I made an account just to give you my response! :) You should feel so special, but you must already... after all, you're so special that you can't be bothered to look after- or even look at- your own child.

Let me just tell you something. I HOPE that either you're just a troll making this all up or that your child doesn't have to be raised by a shallow excuse for a person like you.

Just be honest. You don't care about how she'll be treated in school- at least not as much as you care about your own reputation, or the fact that your daughter isn't 'eye candy' such as yourself. I don't think she'll be worried at all if she finds out that her OWN MOTHER used to call her 'a rat without hair'.

So I really hope that you were making this up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

There might not be anything wrong with her she will probably be cuter when she gets older. I know a lot of people whose babies were like that. And btw aren't all parents supposed to think their kids are beautiful. If she doesn't get cuter and you treat her like she's ugly when she gets older she will hate you forever. Just saying.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

I use to know someone that had a ugly baby.but when the baby go older she grew t be beautiful swan

• 7 years ago

Sometimes they grow out of it. My brother's second kid looked like a troll doll, all googly-eyed and goofy. He now looks okay, though he'll never be an underwear model. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That is harsh to say about your own child. If my children were ever ugly I sure wouldn't talk down on them. Poor baby.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Giver her up for adoption if you think she's that ugly. She deserves someone better than you and your husband.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

You disgusting b*tch she is a baby! U probably look ugly too! Sometime people think they look good but really look like a ummmm I don't know, "A RAT WITHOUT HAIR"!

• 9 years ago

That's a terrible thing to say. A baby is not a punishment, it is a choice that both you and your husband made. I feel bad that you do not have unconditional love for your child. Really, check your thinking because this may cause her to feel bad about herself as she goes through life which can scar her forever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.