How much does my family of 4 need to make to get my son into head start to qualify?

im trying to get my three year old in to head start and my husband just got a second job. the one he has been in for 6 years he gets about 15 an hour and 40 hrs. and the new one we don't know how much he gets payed yet till this friday he does full time. now how much do we have to make a family of 4. i also... show more im trying to get my three year old in to head start and my husband just got a second job. the one he has been in for 6 years he gets about 15 an hour and 40 hrs. and the new one we don't know how much he gets payed yet till this friday he does full time. now how much do we have to make a family of 4. i also have a 6 month old boy. and im a stay home mom. how much a year to qualify to get him in to head start.