Supposed to get tax refund feb 15. still nothing its the 16th? ?

I filed Feb 2nd got a dd date of Feb 15. I got nothing yesterday or today?? Someone said there is a 2 day delay for all Feb 15 dd dates. I am getting a little freaked. Before i called the Irs and they said allow 3 weeks proccesding. Today i called and it said 6 weeks. Where's my refund does not work. Anyone know anything? We are counting on the money to move this weekend. I'm about to have a Irs mental break down.

Favorite Answer

I filed around the same date and like you I had a dd of Feb 15th. I did talk to the IRS this morning and she told me to ignore the WMR site because its so screwed up. She then told me that there is a large amount of DD going in tomorrow morning for backed up refunds, end of Jan beginning of Feb. Now whether or not this is something to go by I have no idea but it is what she told me this morning, Ive heard so many different answers that im confused! Although I like the one today I cant count on it but you never know! I did also hear there was a 2 day delay for the dd Feb 15th and now with what she told me I may have a little faith! lol i do have a friend who filed the same day as you and her dd is Feb 21st. Hope that helps....

I filedo n the 2/03 and WMR estimated for a DD on 2/21-2/28

well i did mine on the 6th of feb an ive had the same issues i was suppose to get mine the 17th wmr didnt work for me either so i called the irs (monday) an she said everything was fine then called again today now they said i need more info on my taxes an to wait 2weeks before i get the letter then another 2-4 weeks after i send the info back...so just make sure they dont tell you your fine an turn out you need more info....GOOD LUCK. an i heard a week delay..

I'm on the same boat with you, I was counting on that money this weekend too, I filed on the 3rd and got accepted same day and as of today no $. I also went to the site and they have no information.

Sorry to let you know. I did my taxes on Jan. 16th and still haven't receieved them. You can check the status of your return at https://sa2.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetsta...