Beer Farts asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Is Spike Lee a bandwagon Knicks' fan?

Is Spike Lee the type of Knick fan that only roots for them when they're winning?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

This is typical for people to call someone a bandwagoner because they root for a team. Its foolish. I think Spike Lee might be the most loyal Knicks fan on the face of the earth.

He's at every home game cheering them on. He was at the sideline when they were a losing team before Stat got there as well.

As long as I can remember Spike Lee has gone to Knicks games.

• ?

Definitely not, he's been there rooting for the Knicks since the late 80's I think (when I first started watching the NBA). I still remember him talking trash to Jordan and Reggie Miller lol

• David

I think hes a genuine Knicks fan.

• LOBBIN

He's easily the BIGGIEST Knicks fan alive.

Naw, ever since I can remember he has been in the front row, like Jack Nicholson, but of course Lakers hasn't sucked

Hell no.

Spike is a real fan.

Nope, Spike's always there, even when they're terrible(which has been often).

No

certainly not... he goes to almost every game even when they suck... (which is most of the time)