Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Beer Farts asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Is Spike Lee a bandwagon Knicks' fan?

Is Spike Lee the type of Knick fan that only roots for them when they're winning?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

This is typical for people to call someone a bandwagoner because they root for a team. Its foolish. I think Spike Lee might be the most loyal Knicks fan on the face of the earth.

He's at every home game cheering them on. He was at the sideline when they were a losing team before Stat got there as well.

As long as I can remember Spike Lee has gone to Knicks games.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Definitely not, he's been there rooting for the Knicks since the late 80's I think (when I first started watching the NBA). I still remember him talking trash to Jordan and Reggie Miller lol

• David
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I think hes a genuine Knicks fan.

• LOBBIN
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

He's easily the BIGGIEST Knicks fan alive.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Naw, ever since I can remember he has been in the front row, like Jack Nicholson, but of course Lakers hasn't sucked

• 9 years ago

Hell no.

Spike is a real fan.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nope, Spike's always there, even when they're terrible(which has been often).

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No

• 9 years ago

certainly not... he goes to almost every game even when they suck... (which is most of the time)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.