Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

lala
Lv 7

Do you know if Demi Moore has children?

I read her bio ; on wikepedia but they are not saying if she has children ; and if she does have kids ; how many ?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

In 1987, Moore met and married her second husband, actor Bruce Willis. They had three daughters together: Rumer Glenn Willis (born August 16, 1988), Scout Willis and Tallulah Willis.

Remember the vanity fair cover she did naked and pregnant?

Source(s): some website
  • Kali
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Demi Moore has 3 children. Rumer, Tallulah, and Scout. Bruce Willis is their father.

Source(s): My daughter.
  • 9 years ago

In '93 or '94 she was 9 months pregnant, and posed nude on the cover of Vanity Fair in nothing

but heels. So I know for a fact she at least 1.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

she has 3 girls rumer,scout,forgot the last one rumer was in the movie house bunny she the one with the metal thing on

Source(s): look on line or look at bruce willis but he has a 4 th child now
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Raatz
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Where have you been? Three daughters, now in their 20s. Rumer, her oldest is semi-famous. Or at least dates famous people.

http://perezhilton.com/category/rumer-wilis/#.Tzzy...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.