What should I do with this trade?

I claimed Jeremy Lin off of FA recently, and someone just offered me Luol Deng for him..

If it matters, i'll show you the rest of my roster (8 team league)

Tony Parker PG

Kemba Walker PG, SG

Paul George SF, SG

Kevin Love PF

Serge Ibaka C, PF

Rajon Rondo PG

Kris Humphries PF

Brandon Jennings PG

Roy Hibbert C

Jeremy Lin PG

Carmelo Anthony SF - out

Chris Bosh PF, C

Jrue Holiday PG

the trade does, however, expire on the 21st. maybe i should wait to see how lin does??

no, yu-gi-oh. sorry i never made that clear.

Favorite Answer

NO. Sell high on Lin if you can!. Deng isn't that great in value..

I would take Deng. He's very consistent, and while Lin has been spectacular so far, I think that Deng has a much higher floor for the rest of this year. To me, it seems like your team is strong enough to win your league without any major setbacks, and I think that it's more probable that Lin will struggle while playing with both stars than Deng, who is a veteran and fits great with the Bulls Plus you only have two small forwards right now.

• Daniel

Deng is still injured and figures to be up and down the rest of the year, though he's been pretty consistent lately anyway. Lin might or might not be as effective after Carmelo returns, it's hard to say. I can say this much: you have such a high quality team that any negatives either player brings to the table would probably be negligible.

Trade Lin, he's not going to be doing this good when Melo comes back, and you can see he's becoming more of a passing PG now that Amare is playing (and you also have Melo on your team, so that gives you a even better reason). Also, Deng is a beast!

Yeah see how Lin does for the next few games, but you already have assists from Rondo, and a lot of points, so I would definitely take Deng. He's a solid all around player. But wait a few days.

Id do it. You have a ton of depth at the PG spot! Might as well trade the hype. 'Melo is gonna kill his value upon his return.

Don't trade Lin!

is there a chance he culd throw tim tebow in the trade? if not, decline it