Paralegal help! I'm so confused I tried and need to know if I'm right?

A case in which CompuServe, incorporated is the plantiff, and Richard S. Patterson, individually and doing business as Flashpoint Development were the defendants, was decided by the united states district court for the southern district of Ohio on march 15, 1995. That decision is reported in volume 997 at page 568... show more A case in which CompuServe, incorporated is the plantiff, and Richard S. Patterson, individually and doing business as Flashpoint Development were the defendants, was decided by the united states district court for the southern district of Ohio on march 15, 1995. That decision is reported in volume 997 at page 568 of the federal supplement. The decision of the district court was reveresed by the united states court of appeals, sixth circuits on July 22, 1996, after arguments that took place on June 14, 1996. The sixth circuits decision reversing the district courts can be found at: page 1257 of volume 89 of the federal reports............... First I'm supposed to provide the correct citation format for the decision of the United States District Court. Then, provide the correct citation format for the decision of the Sixth Circut.................... I have, CompuServe, Inc. v Patterson, 997 S.D. Ohio Civ. 568......... And I have...... Rev'd 89 F.Supp 1257(6th cir. June-July 1996).......... Hopefully someone can help me!!! Please!!!
1 answer 1