Christians who say life on other planets don't exist because its not in the Bible. Dogs, cats, and fingernails?

are not mentioned in the Bible either. Does that mean they don't exist? Even though we can clearly see them and touch them?

Also, do you think its Christian to tell someone else they are not christian because they believe in something that's not written the the Bible? For example: LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS?

Where do we draw the line with common sense on things not mentioned in the Bible that do exist?

Other things that exist that are not mentioned in the Bible.

Nimbus Clouds

Kmart

Snot

Zebras

Duck flippers

Snails

Sneezes

The Flu

I can go on with 1 million other things now can't I? Use your brain! Oh but it's not mentioned in the Bible. So does it exist?

Whoo I feel better.

I see a couple of bozos just insist on missing the point. Remain ignorant since that's what you want to do. Hope you have a nice ignorant life.

Thank You Matt and Neil.

And to the person who called me out on dogs. What's your answer on all that other stuff. You don't have one do you? Shut up and next time don't answer until you have one.

Make that 3 bozos cause Marz just joined the club.

Favorite Answer

you cant possibly believe that you can put everything down in the book otherwise the books thickness would be a mile in length it talks about the important stuff.

Source(s): common sense

Actually, dogs are mentioned in the Bible. 41 times. See Psalms 59 : 6 or Psalms 59: 14 for an example. But, you're absolutely right. Duck flippers and Kmart aren't mentioned in the Bible. It may have been because they most likely didn't exist back then, but admittedly popcorn, iPods, Starbucks, sweatpants, Butterfingers, and many other things were never mentioned. As far as the life on other planets thing, I don't see how it has anything to do with the Bible. It's just a matter of what you personally think. I know Transformers were found on Mars, but I don't really consider that life....

Just kidding about that. But I agree completely that simply because it isn't in the Bible doesn't mean it's wrong or nonexistent. Good Luck !!

The Bible does talk about life outside our planet! and they do mention dogs lol.. but there are tons of referrances to otherworldly things.... the 'nephilim' and 'angels' all these messengers appearing out of no where it usually says someone was startled or all the sudden they appeared, and when jacob saw angels going up and down a ladder from sky to earth.... whose to say it wasn't a ship. i think you might like the 12th planet by zacharia sitchin a bible scholar linguist and historian. the whole book is based on the bible and architectural findings but he points out alot of orginial meanings for words concerning different beings and things in the bible.

• Lv 5

There are many pages missing from the bible, I am a christian and i think life on other planets can exist, I like thinking logically and comparing with the bible to see the interaction.

• Neil

yeah you're right. some Christians take the bible too seriously. the bible was written thousands of years ago and not everything in it should be taken as 100% true facts. and I'm sorry to everyone that was called not a Christian for believing in aliens, that's not fair to you at all

Dogs are mentioned in the Bible. Try reading it before making ignorant statements.

there probably is life on other planets in my opinion.

Source(s): atheist

there could be, who knows. God didn't mention it.

Source(s):

Don't question god's word, heathen!

Your ignorance is appalling...