Christians who say life on other planets don't exist because its not in the Bible. Dogs, cats, and fingernails?

are not mentioned in the Bible either. Does that mean they don't exist? Even though we can clearly see them and touch them? Also, do you think its Christian to tell someone else they are not christian because they believe in something that's not written the the Bible? For example: LIFE ON OTHER... show more are not mentioned in the Bible either. Does that mean they don't exist? Even though we can clearly see them and touch them?

Also, do you think its Christian to tell someone else they are not christian because they believe in something that's not written the the Bible? For example: LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS?

Where do we draw the line with common sense on things not mentioned in the Bible that do exist?

Other things that exist that are not mentioned in the Bible.
Nimbus Clouds
Kmart
Snot
Zebras
Duck flippers
Snails
Sneezes
The Flu
I can go on with 1 million other things now can't I? Use your brain! Oh but it's not mentioned in the Bible. So does it exist?
Update: Whoo I feel better.
Update 2: I see a couple of bozos just insist on missing the point. Remain ignorant since that's what you want to do. Hope you have a nice ignorant life.
Update 3: Thank You Matt and Neil.

And to the person who called me out on dogs. What's your answer on all that other stuff. You don't have one do you? Shut up and next time don't answer until you have one.
Update 4: Make that 3 bozos cause Marz just joined the club.