Why do South Italian men sometimes look like Indians (from India)...?

Also, ladies, would you find this guy attractive, eventhough he is a Mafioso

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/11_01/Alessa...

@Indian man - I think he does. Reminds me of the Chef in local Curry Chicken restaurant here

@Indian man- hmm, but he reminds me a bit of this Indian actor from the Gandhi film (on the left here)http://www.thehindu.com/multimedia/dynamic/00266/1...

@Katie - he is though (Sicilian I think). Some are real swarthy like that, especially in the summer ;)

Favorite Answer

Will you ever stop asking idiotic questions about italians? And it's well known that southern europeans are darker than you "aryans" mainly due to climate reasons, and trust me they're fine with it, it's not that the whole world craves to be like germans.

That guy may have Romani blood. But it's kinda of a coincidence because Italians can look that way without admixture and Indians can sometimes have light skin(like Niel Nitin Mukesh).

uh, there's no way that guy is 100% italian.

he has to have a bunch of gypsy blood in him, or maybe Arab.

theres swarthy and then there's brown (this guy.) he does look foreign,, i dont know. and he isn't a representative for even Southern italians

i dont think Italians look like us Indians , they look a lot better than us. Of the caucasoid humans , we Indians have the inferior genes and are looked down upon by the whiter caucasian races. They dont count us as their race , they think we are ugly and brown and short and weak. Yes I would love to date an Italian girl or Polish girl , but I do understand that I dont stand much off a chance ,because as an Indian man , I am the weakest and darkest of all the caucasians and most true white womens do not like my type. I dont stand a chance at all. It sucks to be an Indian man , when I look in the mirror I see a small frail , weak pathetic brown man , with a white looking features but my skin is brown like a turd , If I could only be a few shades lighter , than my life would be a lot better. I know my place as an indian man , no white women ever will date me , because I am genetically inferior.

• RJ

He doesn't look like an Indian man.

I am talking about a true Indian man from India, not the mixed ones. The facial features vary a lot.

Source(s): Indian man.

JOE- Simple answer. Because the further South you go, the more integrated it is.

Both races tend to have thick dark hair.

And if Italians get a tan, then they look more similar.

It's not true! There are very mix here, like in America. Rather, there are much less black here than in US!

some Italians are mix with middle easterns.

i'm sicilian, i'm blonde and very white! we aren't all like this man, many yes but not all!