I have the stomach flu but my mom is still making me go to school? Help ASAP?

So Monday night I was throwing up a lot, then dry heaving, and then throwing up water. I was still shaky all of yesterday from stressing my body that much and then I threw up again Tuesday night and I also get this weird hot feeling, I'm really shaky, nauseous, tired, weak, and I have a headache. It's still this same today. I told my mom and she gets REALLY mad at me. I get sick very often. I'm not quite sure why I get sick so much, but I do. I have missed a bit of school in the past because of it. 1st semester I missed about a week of school. After I told my mom this morning how I was feeling she said "What!? You failed your finals because you were sick, tuesday you couldn't go to your math tutor because you were throwing up, and now I have to cancel your geometry class!? You know what...I don't care how bad you're feeling. Go take a shower and get ready." So I feel like complete **** and might throw up again and plus I bet I'm contagious and she's STILL making me go because she thinks I'm going to fail geometry if I miss. She said I failed my finals because I was sick which is not true. I didn't even fail them. I got a bad grade on one. And that wasn't because I was sick. And then she claims that I can't still be sick because the stomach flu only lasts one day. Huh? In my experience my stomach flus have lasted a few days to a week.

What do I do about this?

Favorite Answer

The second you go to school go to the nurse and she will send you home... Sucks though. My mom came in my room this mourning asked why I wasnt at school I said feel like im gonna through up and she left...

<3 pink gypsy

Source(s): Home "sick" today

Go to school. Go straight to the nurse. She will insist your mom come and take you home if you are truly that sick. Your mom won't have a choice.

stick up for yourself and tell your mom straight forward that you are NOT going to school until you feel better. you will be miserable and nervous if you go to school. you probably wont be paying attention either. so when you are all better, stay after school with your teachers to catch up on the work that you missed. they will be glad to help you.

Just humor her and go. If your teacher notices your sick (which if you are as sick as you say, they will), they will send you home anyway and she'll end up coming to her senses on it. Don't stress it, just do what she wants for now.

go to school like your mom said. if your truly sick. go to the nurse.

if they feel you need to go home they will call your mom.

When I was your age I had to walk 15 miles in the snow. Suck it up and go!

Talk to your mom and tell her what you think.

your education is important, man up and get back to school your mum is right.