Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceFinancial Aid · 9 years ago

pleaseee help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Its urgent!! Does any of you know the potential possibilities how to have my higher education financed? I mean I need to find web sites containing information like this.. I already tried to seek some foreign funds for this but I couldn't find them trustworthy.. my country's economy is so poor that they can't even afford to provide funding my education :| I mean.. I already gave 70% grant but I want the other 30% of fee to be refunded. If you know where I can find the information I need please tell me :))))

thanks beforehand

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    College Foundation, and apply for financial aid

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

    Hey friend you can take money without any hassle and paper work.Just click this awesome website.It has already changed my life. Just simple three step and we will transfer the amount in your bank account so just 3 steps are required for the money. !!!!

  • 9 years ago

    the schools website will tell you how, if not... find a better school.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.