How do you guys feel about the death of Whitney Houston?

I have seen people upset and then ppl that were down right mean about it. I grew up listening to her so it was a shock and very sad. She had a beautiful voice, I am also worried about her daughter. What do you guys think? All I ask is for you to TRY and answer the nicest way could. TY

• Olivia
    Favorite Answer

Such a shame she had to die that way and sad. For all of the people who don't care don't post a comment, we don't care to read it.

Sad. She had a golden voice. She had a rough patch in her life. But it was her time. We will always love you Whitney. We pray for the best when your in heaven.

Source(s): Beans03 Go Toss The Salad! Im not a Vanilla Wafer B*tch!

I own her albums and listened to them a lot over the years. It's sad to see her die at such a young age. She was truly one in a million. Rest in Peace, Whitney.

I could not give a toss,

People die all the time.

When a person makes a decision to abuse their body with drugs and alcohol they only have themselves to blame,if that decision in some way curtails their life expectancy.

shocked and sad

Whitney Who?

Sorry, i was more concerned about our soldiers across seas who die for our freedom every day, not someone was was famous for going to rehab. No thanks

we all have to go someday

• me

TRAGEDY !