How do you guys feel about the death of Whitney Houston?

I have seen people upset and then ppl that were down right mean about it. I grew up listening to her so it was a shock and very sad. She had a beautiful voice, I am also worried about her daughter. What do you guys think? All I ask is for you to TRY and answer the nicest way could. TY

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Olivia
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Such a shame she had to die that way and sad. For all of the people who don't care don't post a comment, we don't care to read it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sad. She had a golden voice. She had a rough patch in her life. But it was her time. We will always love you Whitney. We pray for the best when your in heaven.

Source(s): Beans03 Go Toss The Salad! Im not a Vanilla Wafer B*tch!
  • 9 years ago

I own her albums and listened to them a lot over the years. It's sad to see her die at such a young age. She was truly one in a million. Rest in Peace, Whitney.

• 9 years ago

I could not give a toss,

People die all the time.

When a person makes a decision to abuse their body with drugs and alcohol they only have themselves to blame,if that decision in some way curtails their life expectancy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

shocked and sad

• 9 years ago

Whitney Who?

Sorry, i was more concerned about our soldiers across seas who die for our freedom every day, not someone was was famous for going to rehab. No thanks

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

we all have to go someday

• me
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

TRAGEDY !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.