How long do you think Randy Orton will be off from Wrestling?

WWE posted the following on their Web Site:

WWE medical personnel have confirmed that Randy Orton suffered a concussion on Raw SuperShow when World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan smashed Orton over the head with his title.

"Randy sustained head trauma following his match with Big Show, in which Daniel Bryan interfered, and he was evaluated in the training room immediately afterward," WWE physician Dr. Michael Sampson told WWE.com. "Due to his symptoms as well as his neurological evaluation, he was diagnosed with a concussion. We will be doing more testing to see how he's going to do as far as short term vs. long term."

Orton will not be cleared to compete in the World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber Match this Sunday.

Stay with WWE.com for more updates as news of Orton's condition becomes available.

BQ-1: Who is your pick to win The Smackdown Elimination Chamber and be The World Heavweight Champion going into Wrestlemania XXVIII?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Rachel
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think Randy Orton suffered a concussion in the past those kind of injuries are one if not the most dangerous in any kind of sport,he also recently returned from another injury so i think he will be probably out for 1 month but i would recommend him to be out for more time like 2 months or so because he has been getting injured a lot lately.During that time he could do some short projects for the WWE.

BQ1:Now that Randy Orton is out of the match i see Daneil Bryan retaining the WHC at the Elimination Chamber match maybe Sheamus will go after him for the WHC but again anything can happen on the WWE and they will probably make something unpredictable on that night.

• I just hope Bryan doesn't get punished for this. We know how much of a pussy Orton can be with that stuff. i.e. Kennedy, Kofi. But hopefully we get a nice long break from Blandy Boreton

BQ: I think that either Daniel Bryan will retain somehow, or Wade Barrett will win so he can feud with Sheamus for the WHC going into WM.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

its kinda a blow for him, insult to injury(no pun intended)

we thought he'll be out when he faced wade barrett, now his out again, i do hope he returns before WM but i sense he'll return after WM

bq1: daniel bryan because i can't see sheamus picking raws winner, we all think and hope it will be cm punk vs chris jericho for the wwe title so i see sheamus facing a heel or a tweener and db vs sheamus sounds like a good match

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm still unsure about the validity of this, it seems like a work but surely they wouldn't use concussions in a work.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

heres a real answer 2 weeks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.