Mysterious Marriage Question you must answer.?

Okay its not thaat mysterious but hear me out...

I admit that I've seen many people married with 10 years age difference...but how is it possible to marry someone in their 20s if they go to college? but i've seen and heard 20 year old marrying like 28/29.

How they succeed ...especially if parents want them to focus on their studies.?

Favorite Answer

You clearly worry too much, if 2 people love each enough, they will find something out

• .?.

if you truly love someone it will work out. I was a full time student (I actually went to school for 40 hours every week) plus I worked almost every night after school and my boyfriend was a full time student and he worked every day he didn't have class. I am a straight A student and he about a B average. We both are still together today and very happy. It was a lot of work and some nights getting 4 hours of sleep, but I'm happy I got to be with him and you just make most of the time you have with him

Marriage wouldn't stop you from studying at college. You might have to cut the budget on the wedding celebration though, because paying for that and college would be very expensive (for the average person).

It is what marriage leads to that would prohibit the couple (or just the woman in most cases) from finishing college-- babies.

Not everyone going to college lives on campus. Not every 20 year old listens to their parents. Not all people in college have their parents footing the bill. Not everyone is so distracted by a spouse that they can't study.

• Tanya

I helped put my husband through college 20 years ago. We were married and did not depend on anyone to pay our bills including tuition. We both worked and went to school, made all our own decisions. If you want to be a grown up, you have to take on all of the responsibities that come along with it. It is not their parents life, you have to make your own choices in life.

• Wolf

The person they marry picks up the bill for college, the parents are happy, and when the person graduates college they get divorced and find someone else.

It's cyclic.