My bf of three years is ugly, and that's why I'm with him. HELP ?

My boyfriend is ugly tall flabby SEVERE acne all over face head back and chest everything about him is ugly to almost everyone else (NOT ME) but I do still love him u don't have to believe me but I am very attractive and have guys and girls make comments on me dating my bf because of how goodlooking i am friends try making me see other guys but I don't want too obv I love my bf . I have people stare and give my bf dirty or grossed out looks . Anyways .. He's cute to me because I love him but I think I'm too insecure to have a "hot" guy even though I could get whoever (what I'm saying here is so not me I'm just trying to get everything across to you guys) I don't have confidence even though I should I'd never say this "in real life" lol . This is alll over the place sorry. I just want to know if anyone else has dated someone not so attractive to kind of feel better about themsleves maybe ppl always say to him how did you get such a hot girl? Oh my god your gf is gorgeous she can't be yoursss?!! (Mean but his friends are guys that's how they talk ) I like being a trophy wife maybe? And one more thing he is very abusive . He hit my on valentines day a couple of times threatening to break up with me that's just a little bit but he's mean!!! I'm so confussedddd helpp

Favorite Answer

Believe me you don't wanna care about people's comments regarding his look.

You shouldnt care about what other people say because its how you feel about someone. Looks are not always going to be there, you get old and people dont understand that. Personality is what people should look in a person not looks. So you dont worry about that you love him and he loves you and thats all that matters. The abusive part you need to talk to him about that because when people are abusive you think it gets better but it doesnt you must have a serious talk before it gets bad because a guy should NEVER hit a girl no matter what.

who cares what he looks like if he's hit you!

I think you may be better off getting rid and being on your own for a while to get some perspective and giving him a chance to realise the consequences of his actions then maybe you could work it out.

He hit you?

Then get out. Unless you like getting hit, but I;m guessing you don't. Hitting ones gf is inexcusable. Leave now, it will only get worse.

Well your kind to loike him mo matter what

btw you think your bad

i like tim burton