Girlfriend stopped being sweet?

We've been together almost a year and we are happy, rarely argue, and still have a great time together and enjoy each others company. Also, we have a very active sex life so that's not the issue. Lately I've noticed that she isn't as "sweet" as she used to be. She doesn't do those little things for me anymore. I still do them for her though, so it kind of hurts my feelings. She didn't even send me a card or anything on valentines day. I know that seems silly, but I've bought her something all last week leading up to the day. She told me she feels bad about it and is going to pay for my tattoo this weekend. I don't even want to accept that because I feel like it's for pity. She tells me she loves me all the time, but doesn't really show that. Is she just used to me now? What should I do?

@ butterfly: ha ha she is a leo too....

Favorite Answer

I'm torn. I think you should give her a little challenge...i.e. sometimes giving your relationship a little spice might wake her up. In the beginning of anyone relationship, the intriguing thing is the mysteriousness of the other person, the wanting to know her and curious part. So give her a little of this....a little mystery. Give her a challenge. Make her want you. Don't cling. Make her WANT YOU.

Or else you can just talk to her and ask her what's going on.

Source(s): I'm a Leo. I think this says it all!

Dude, this is what all women no matter how "sweet" they are at first become this way; because, they want to try to take charge of the relationship in some form and if you don't let them they'll get really mean at times (not always true) but... Then again she might be on her stuff (the deadly time of the month that all guys should avoid) so, just talk to her boss.

Try lower your expectations? Honeymoon periods fade.

Keep being romantic and sweet yourself and make a special note of it whenever she does do anything sweet.

Stop kissing her butt and I bet she comes around QUICK.