Apocalypto asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

Are we seriously gonna keep asking Jeremy Lin question all day?

Everybody saw what he did, do we need to break it down with a microscope what he does. The man hit a game winner what else needs to be said? Lin is a stud, a phenom even........I have absolutely no problem unlike Mayweather giving Lin his proper due, I'm loving the fact that an Asian guy is blowing up in the NBA (I'm a black man btw) it makes it even more exciting and more global and the cherry on the cake is that Lin is humble which I love he doesn't let it go to his head. Again I'm loving Lin but ESPN is slow on good sport news and are blowing the Lin thing to stratospheric heights.

Update:

It's too soon to say he's better than Yao but it was about time we get an Asian star (hopefully) in the NBA we got Dirk, Pau, Parker etc from Europe, Ginobili, Varejao, Scola from South America, Yao and Lin (I know he's born here but of Asian parents) from Asia, Mutombo, Olajuwon from Africa, Bogut from Australia etc

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yes but it is better than Lebrone questions

Lin can play in the 4th Q as where Lebrone fades

• James
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Every sports channel I change to is talking about Lin. Yeah it's a great story, but I kinda want to watch news of other players too. I actually think he's getting more coverage than Tebow did.

• 9 years ago

Personally, I find it a breath of fresh air. Do you have any idea how many times I've logged in to see: Who's better, LeBron or Kobe, or maybe, Who's better, Kobe or MJ?

If this is a bit much, don't blame question askers. They are enjoying a sport in their own way. What's wrong with that? There's a reason no one asks about Greg Monroe, who's good. He's borrrring.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Are we seriously gonna keep asking Jeremy Lin question all day?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

I've always paid attention to him even before all the Linsanity. He's just awesome aaand Im marrying him...in my head

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes hes better then yao ming

• Mike
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I agree There are other things to talk about

• wizjp
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's the TEBOW syndrome all over again...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.