is democracy compatible with America's strategic interests?

Favorite Answer

Neocons do not think so,that's why they try hard to undermine democracy in America with a declared mission of spreading democracy around the world. Haha,makes me laugh just to write and then read it. It would be funny if it wasn't so sinister. Neocons have a very cynical view of democracy. They are willing to manipulate the electorate for what they think is America's strategic interests. The Iraq War was their idea. The lies that got us fired up about that war were their doing. They use such circular thinking it makes me dizzy. I would have to write a very long answer here to fully explain myself. Instead read my source for details.

That's actually a very trenchant question.

The answer is a definitive no, b/c in 2012, America's "strategic" interests are aligned with what's best for corporate America and Isreal; not what's best for We, The People.

The American people really should have taken heed to what George Washington had to say about foreign entanglements in his Farewell Address.

http://www.earlyamerica.com/earlyamerica/milestone...

Too busy stuffing their stupid, fat faces with McDonalds and watching NASCAR I guess...

The far right's eventual attack on the concept of Democracy is sadly, highly predictable.

Source(s): And they've already started. A fascist is a fascist. Their crazy believes trump the will of the public in their minds.

americans don't want to pay generations of government slaves to live in poverty.....

Is this a stupid question....?

Yes...

† FNS †