Whatd you do for valentines day?

Personally myself I just stayed home and watched tv. nothing special

Favorite Answer

The same thing I do every year. Sit on the couch and play Nintendo 64 games like a badass old-schooler.

I went to my college classes for that day and then I came home to do homework and was around my house for a good 3 or 4 hours by myself and my boyfriend came home from work and gave me a card that had a clue in it and it sent me on some long drawn out scavenger hunt all over the house and it eventually led to flowers, balloons, a stuffed animal, and a basket filled with candies that he knows I really love, perfume and other random things he thought I would like. We took flowers to his mama, his sister, and his grandma. We gave his 1 year old niece a fake flower. :) after that we went out for dinner and drinks with his best friend and wife with whom I'm also really good friends with. This was the first time I had ever celebrated Valentine's Day in my entire life.

Source(s): <3