how to pierce my hips and belly without my mom knowing?

my mom and dad are super strict im not allowed to have any piercings until i move out (even my ears!!) and i think bellybutton and hip piercings are really cute im going to do it myself is there any way you can pierce your belly and hips with a sewing needle because i dont think id be able to get a hollow needle

Favorite Answer

Don´t do it, I gather from your message you are not a professional piercer. You could end with a generalized infection that could leave you scarred and It won´t look "really cute" ever again.

Be sensible and patient and get pierced the right way, not the **** way. :)

All the best and use your head, it is your body don´t mess it up.

Source(s): experience.

If you do it yourself, you wil most definitely feel pain AND after a while the piercing wil fall out and your skin wil hurt more. I've been silly enough to pierce my bellybutton myself once, and I still have a scar from it. So either have it done properly or don't have a piercing at all.

But definitely don't get it done without your parents knowing. Its wrong to keep something like that a secret.

Source(s): Life experience

Do you really want to get into trouble with your parents for disrespecting and disobeying them? If I were your mother, I would take away your iPod, phone, computer, Internet, TV and other electronics UNTIL you move out -- in addition to continuing to disallow piercings and tattoos.

Go to Youtube and search for the Facebook Parenting video. It's 8 minutes long, but totally worth watching. That is what happens (or SHOULD happen) when you disrespect your parents like that 15-year old girl did.

• Shaine

NO! Belly button piercings and others are very, very dangerous. My brother got his nipple pierced and it got infected so bad he had to get antibiotics from the doctor. And he got it done by a pro! Think of how much extra trouble you'll be in if you get sick from a bad home piercing.

THIS IS NOT A QUESTION THAT INCLUDES 'SHOULD I GET THIS DONE?' SO STOP WITH THE 'ITS UGLY'... i still think you should save and get it done at a peircing shop however. less risk of it getting infected and your mum finding out, ive known people to get peircings which become badly infected and they even become hospitalised, even though the chances of this are very very slim, its still not a good idea.

if your planning to go on holiday with your parents within the next 12 months id wait until after, then go get it done, by the time your next holiday comes round you can take the barbell out and no one will even know you have a peircing. good luck<3 and i really hope you take my advice :)

Source(s): myself
  • R

Dont do it, it looks ugly lol.. but im pretty sure you could convince them to get belly button pierced for a birthday present..

for the love of god do not do it

they will get terribly infected you never ever pierce your body yourself and especially your hips

i cant believe you think they wouldnt even notice and when it gets infected and you are forced to tell them it will be your funerl