Best songs to annoy the **** out of my neighbours?

Update:

They've been playing beyonce's best thing I never had for 3 hours now....

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Hell, even I would have burned their house down by now...

Anything from Mayhem, Hellhammer, or any black metal for that matter because if they are playing hes crap, they'll surely hate black metal. If they complain, tell them you are celebrating Black(metal) History Month.

• JM
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Just play the song "Money Honey" by State of Shock at top volume. That will surely drive them insane. That song sucks.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What Insane In The Membrane said, put on some black death metal full on and wait for the cops to arrive for a disturbance call haha =]

• 9 years ago

If you've ever seen the season of the Bad Girls Club with Tanisha, play the song that she wakes all the girls in the house up with :) It's called "I aint get no sleep 'cause of yall"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

well, not to be insensitive, but if I have to listen to that Whitney Houston version of "I will always love you, " just one more time, someone is gonna die.

yeah, great song.......but that's enough already. Play something else! I really LIKE, "I wanna dance with somebody!" I wish they would play that instead.

anyway, to answer your question.........there ya go.........just keep blasting "I will always love you", until they send up the white flag.

• 9 years ago

How about you kindly ask your neighbours to turn the music down.

• 9 years ago

just play the neyon cat video music up really loud

• 9 years ago

play slipknot and children of bodom at full vol.

beyonce fans gonna go mad

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hah, play we are the champions by Queen.. Make sure you sing it as loud as you can to piss them off even more!

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

AC/DC always works for me. Actually, put "Back In Black" (the song) on repeat and leave it there!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.